Monday, January 12, 2009

The B!tch is Back

Elton John put it best...

I'm a bitch, I'm a bitch, oh the bitch is back, stone cold sober as a matter of fact, I can bitch, I can bitch, 'cause I'm better than you, it's the way that I move, the things that I do. Oh oh oh!

Kikidas has been dusted off as of yesterday and put back into the game! I spent most of yesterday afternoon running around and dotting up 5-7 mobs at once and then collecting loot off of their dessicated corpses.

It was delicious. My only problem is that they're dying too fast sometimes, I'm having a hard time timing Soul Drain appropriately. What's the use in them dying if I don't get a soul shard out of the deal?

She just finished up Howling Fjord (I was 10 quests away from the achievement, so I finished up a few) and one of the quests was The Cleansing. And I ask you, I honestly ask you... why did I have to kill my 'inner turmoil'. She was great! The things building within me all my life... oh, yes. Yes please! We can kill so many things together!

If only my inner turmoil wasn't such a megalomaniac, what wonderful things we could have accomplished together!

Oh well, more loot for me, I guess.

Now I'm finishing up the Wrathgate. So. Much. Fun.

2 comments: