Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Bear is Back

(Contrary to popular (ie: Boon) belief, the following is not a squirrel.)


With Karika and Kvasira both sitting pretty at 80, my altisms has flared again. And Kathe is the winnar! I figured, with one DPS (Ret4eva!) and one healer, I really should level a tank.

And whom better to level than the lovable bear, sometimes-kitty, Kathe!



That's original artwork, done by me! I tried once to color it, in a photoshop thing. Still playing with it.

So, Kathe and Dhark-now-Moonkata (who knew beneath that masculine NElf exterior there was a slender female NElf just waiting to get free!) will be questing together in the Borean Tundra. We've done the Howling Fjord quests twice now, so we're due for a change of pace.

Of course, we would take two leather wearers who are both herbalists to play together... we're smart that way.

So hopefully more fun bear-tank exploits will follow.

The first thing I did? Besides sell all my blechy-healing gear?

Upgraded all my Solid Stars of Elune with Solid Chalcedonies and Delicate Bloodstones and some other 'grinding my JC up' gems.

Yeesh.

5 comments:

  1. Altitis is such a debilitating disease. I think we need to form a support group. I has it bad. I have a druid, two hunters, a paladin, and a warlock that I want to level. Sigh. Oh, I hadn't been on here for a while, the Bunny Fett is the best pic EVAR!

    And you draw pretty damned well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know whether to consider your altitis more severe or less. You have TWO hunters? Tsk tsk!

    Variety is the spice of life! :)

    And thank you, both for my photoshopping efforts and my handdrawn efforts.. er, the compliments given thereupon, that is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kitty is cute! I like the pose.

    You are right about regemming. I didn't think about it. I need to do that with my druid. I am sure her gear will last through high 70s.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you must have forgetten about my two paladins :P Although I like spice! I feel compelled to have horde and alliance versions of my toons. I wish my alliance buddies would go horde.... I like the horde mentality sooooo much better. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Hydra: Thanks! It's been a while since I've drawn something, I've been contemplating trying to draw my own little avatar.

    @Dradis: What? "Must eat gnome!"...
    Doesn't that apply to most Draenei too?

    ReplyDelete