Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Be Imba!

Oh wow. This is kind of neat.

Be Imba! is a character auditor. I'm playing around with it right now. It .. well, audits you.

Tells you what it thinks about your gear. I did Kikidas. It says there's room for improvement! (It's obviously deeply flawed)

It points out that I have things incorrectly socketed so I miss out on stats. But it also tells you things like -- over defense, over hit rating, UNDER hit rating. It lists your gear that you have. It tells you how many things are unenchanted. It recommends instances/raids for you. It tells you if you're geared for grinding or pvp or pve.

I like it.

The other one is a reputation calculator -- ever sit there on someone and say 'how much rep do I have? Damnit, I don't want to log out.' -- this is your answer! It tells you what you have. Not as much fun as Be Imba! but still nifty. It can theorhetically tell you what you need to up your rep. I haven't been able to play with it, it's giving me JavaScript errors, which is probably entirely my computer and nothing to do with them! :)

Both of these links are courtesy of BBB.

No comments:

Post a Comment