- The ability to link items to wowhead.com and have them pop up on mouse-over.
- I've tried. I've had it explained to me. I've done what was recommended. And yet I still fail. I've even gone and looked at the source-code on a few pages that actually use the pop-up things and done what it looked like they had there. I still failed. Epic failure.
- The ability to do a 'click here to read more' link.
- Again, one of those things that I look around on my 'posting' page and I look at source code and I try to figure out how to do it and just simply cannot figure it out. i r dum.
- The ability to make a blog banner.
- Everyone has one but me. I feel lonely. I've found a few links to how to make one using photoshop, so maybe this weekend I can add this to the short 'nifty ability that I can do' list.
- The ability to write an informative blog that doesn't degenerate into K-babble.
- I've tried. The one time I tried, it came out too dry and boring. Not at all like the posts that Bremm writes about or that I'm finding more and more frequently on blogs that I discover.
- The ability to theorycraft.
- I tried once! I did. I really did. But nothing like what SuraBear has the ability to do. I'm limited to reading what others have theorized and going from there. This isn't necessarily a bad thing... it means I have more time to be lazy and write badly written posts. :)
I don't know if that makes me a bad person or a bad blogger. Oh well. I shall continue to blog simply because it gives me something to do at work and a place to write my ventings about the people I run across in the world. :)
On an aside, I've updated my bloglist, removed a few that I no longer read and added a few that I'm starting to read more of. Enjoy!