Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Oh wow, the obligatory 'been a while' post.

So... it's been a while!

I no longer admin at Unsung Heroes. Instead, D and I have our own place up at agrajag.rpg-works.net 1138 -- it's a split themed game, Old Republic and Rebellion Era.

It's doing swimmingly! 20-25 people on per evening, sometimes more. Most are individuals, we don't have as many alts on our game (most people just have two). We usually get over 150-200 noms a week. Which is pretty good, I think.

Some of the things we had tried to implement on UH but couldn't are now implemented, and working well, I think!

We filed for bankruptcy. Our house was foreclosed. D's brother is getting out from the hospital after having been split open with a MRSA infection.

Hypocrisy still irritates the heck out of me. I do one thing, one singular thing, and it's OMG WTF BBQ. Someone else does something, lots of somethings, continuously, and it's meh, no big.

I'm coming up on a year at my current duo of employment places. So far so good.

And that's really life in a nutshell. I'm back to playing some WoW, when I'm not RPing or running plots on Generations (our game). D is playing Rift. Big surprise there - the next MMO! He can't wait for Skyrim or whatever the next Elder Scrolls game is called.

Bunnies are still fighting, but we're working on it. Silly bunnies. You should be friends!

And... hrm. I can't think of anything else. Isn't that sad?

No comments:

Post a Comment